Civil War Living History Days takes place Saturday, May 19, and Sunday, May 20, at Goodrich Park and other Milton locations.
Saturday events include:
- 7 a.m. to 11 a.m., pancake breakfast
- noon, 2 p.m. and 5 p.m., cannon demonstration
- 1 p.m., actor monologue featuring the story of Andrew Pratt, a passenger on the Underground Railroad
- 3 p.m., historical interpreter addresses the crowd as President Lincoln
- 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., historical pub crawl, Merchant Row (Registration and fee required, sign up on Facebook)
Sunday events include:
- 8 a.m. to 11 a.m., sausage and biscuits breakfast
- 10 a.m., soldier worship service
- noon and 3 p.m., cannon demonstration
- 1 p.m., cemetery tour at Milton Cemetery
- 2:30 p.m., re-enactment of dignitaries visit to soldier’s camp
In addition, tours will be held at the Milton House throughout th
e weekend.Go online to miltonhouse.org/special-events for more information.